NQ vsays

Belo

Well, i especially edited my binds for your NQ server but i'm getting some binds not working. I already looked on the vsays guid but some of them aren't working.

In example :

- batman "Batman!!! Batman nanananana!!!"

- stfu "SHUT THE F### UP!!!"

Here are my binds :

bind m "vsay batman"

bind F11 "vsay sftu"

Dunno what's wrong.. i should can play a sound without changing the default text, right?

I also looked into the pk3 and if i'm right, all the codes should have 'FT' suffix at the beginning to be bindable? Like this :

FTByeBye

{

sound/sexy/globals/byebye.wav "^6B^7yeBye"

}

FTHahaa

{

sound/sexy/globals/haha3.wav "^6H^7ahaa"

}

A little help is welcome ;)

I also looked into the pk3 and if i'm right, all the codes should have 'FT' suffix at the beginning to be bindable? Like this :

Suffix shouldn't matter, it only defines name under which that vsay will be used. Off the top of my head I'd say you are on wrong NQ server as NQ 2.55 and NQ 2.60b have different soundpacks.

Just tested it on NQ 2.55, typed /vsay batman and /vsay stfu in console and it works.

try binding your keys to "ftbyebye" and "fthahaa"?

I think you misunderstood me, that was an example of what i did with my old soundpack. At first, i just added normal codes such as yours but it never worked. Then i added FT and sounds worked.

Suffix shouldn't matter, it only defines name under which that vsay will be used. Off the top of my head I'd say you are on wrong NQ server as NQ 2.55 and NQ 2.60b have different soundpacks.

Just tested it on NQ 2.55, typed /vsay batman and /vsay stfu in console and it works.

Right. I also tried and worked as well. Then i dunno what's wrong. My binds are ok, unless i have to add custom text after it?

Right. I also tried and worked as well. Then i dunno what's wrong. My binds are ok, unless i have to add custom text after it?

Well, also tried with custom text (/vsay batman test) and it works normally, I don't know why would they work without custom text and not with it. However if you want your own text to be displayed it's entirely up to you.

Actually, i just want to play the sound with the default text displayed. That's why i just binded vsay batman. But it seems it's only working with custom text added.

So np, i'll just stick to the default text and will add it on my binds.

Thanks for help ;)