Which Shootem up?

Ninja!

So there are some new games out there. I've played some FPS (and not limited to) Farcry 1+2, Halflife 1+2, Crysis, Doom 3. BUT there are new shooters such as Bulletstorm, Black ops, Killzone, Fallout: new vegas, (had to say it cause it's gonna be good aswell)Diablo 3. Which one has what it takes to capture your attention for hours? Which game will live on like Wolfenstein or Diablo 2? More importantly which one will be cracked soonest?

New Vegas sucks compared to fallout 3 imo. Killzone 3 is going to kick ass, and Gears of War 3 will be out soon. Black ops is probably the best COD to date, COD 2 is also really good.

u can try dead space 2 its awesome and i agree, black ops was original and stuff, gears of war 3 will be out so buy that 4 sure

i forgot about dead space 2 . i played gears of war 2 but not one, 3 would be fun but i sold my 360

i have BulletStorm. its pretty cool for the time being...i dont think its longevity would last too long tho. i wasn't much a fan of FarCry 2, although i never played part one. from what i hear tho is that the two games had absolutely nothing to do with each other anyways sooo i guess it wouldnt matter.

i used to play GoW 1. loved it. i never played GoW 2 tho for the sole reason being that i didnt know it even existed until recently :/ and just for the record, i didnt like Crysis much, same goes for the Warhead version. but needless to say that i am looking forward to Crysis 2