If you get BULLY put an END to it!!!

KARINE

My son was getting bully for now almost 2 years, he decided to open up & asked for help this week. He was trapped in his fear, thats why he says he didnt want to talk. He was scare to die cause the bully was threatening his life =( When I hurd the word die, it hurt me really hard, we took procedure & put an end to it. If you are getting bully, they're is a law about that, you can talk to someone & they are people to help you. You are never alone, you just need to talk, say the truth & after you will feel release of the fear that was hunting you.

When i was younger i was bullied, but i never did open up to my parents at the time. I hope everything for your son goes well and he no longer has to fear the bully.

Today at our highschool we had a Anti bully Awareness group, to show support you buy a $7 pink T-shirt with anit-bully quotes on it.

When i was younger i was bullied, but i never did open up to my parents at the time. I hope everything for your son goes well and he no longer has to fear the bully.

Today at our highschool we had a Anti bully Awareness group, to show support you buy a $7 pink T-shirt with anit-bully quotes on it.

thx FiveMagic =) if theres other bully's out there dont attack my cubs...cause mama bear is not too far & she will attack back...rawr ;)

we yo F|A homies, call us and we make shure that bully get so scared he wont even bully his little brother :P happy ur son is okay now, sometimes too much bully can lead to suicide god forbid that happens.. over 3 schools were sued 4 not paying attention to that

could always sign your kid up for karate...

I got my black belt by the time I was in 6th grade, I was one of those nerdy kids you know who doesn't talk a lot, and there was this dipshit class clown that picked on me a bit. Well... one day he started choking me at school, and I broke his arm using some self defense I had learned. I didn't get in trouble, and the kid who choked me did.

Just saying it might help the kid's esteem and ass kick ability in the case of threats/attacks! But I'm glad it is all cleared up! Sounds like a mess with a lawyer and all... jesus...

In my high school if a guy wore a pink shirt he would possibly get his ass kicked.

In my high school if a guy wore a pink shirt he would possibly get his ass kicked.

The anti-bully pink shirt came from just that, it's based off a kid that wore pink to his school and others kicked the crap out of him.

People in my school seem to respect this and i would say 40% of the students buy these shirts.

could always sign your kid up for karate...

I got my black belt by the time I was in 6th grade, I was one of those nerdy kids you know who doesn't talk a lot, and there was this dipshit class clown that picked on me a bit. Well... one day he started choking me at school, and I broke his arm using some self defense I had learned. I didn't get in trouble, and the kid who choked me did.

Just saying it might help the kid's esteem and ass kick ability in the case of threats/attacks! But I'm glad it is all cleared up! Sounds like a mess with a lawyer and all... jesus...

how many arms you broke? I don't think than use the karate as a way to solve the bully could be a good idea. I'm very familiarise with the bully at the first time i was the victim, in the high school i was who did the jokes about others, but you need learn in how you could reject that negative bullshit.

Gonna teach my kid to kick ass from an early age, but dammit if I didn't have all sorts of bullying problems when I was that age too...

wrong

Better than that teach to your son how he could get far away from trouble makers or bully makers, if you teach to your son than he need solve this sort of things with violence, maybe in a future he will use it at home, later with you. Don't answer to violence with more violence, be smart.

how many arms you broke? I don't think than use the karate as a way to solve the bully could be a good idea. I'm very familiarise with the bully at the first time i was the victim, in the high school i was who did the jokes about others, but you need learn in how you could reject that negative bullshit.

Dunno Papito, I had some large , goofy dude that kept messing around with me when I started going to a new middle school. I had been taking martial arts for a few years, loved sparring and decided to clock that bastard in the throat and follow with a knee to his solar plexus. I said a few kind words to him while he was on the ground trying to figure out how to breathe. Afterwards he cut me a wide path and that lasted through high school. Seemed to work for me fairly well.

Good jokes are a great tool as well. Although I've seen a few kids get their ass handed to them for cracking jokes.

i never got bullied....atleast not for long. when someone pushed, i would to shove. as i found that running would leave tomorrow to see him again, telling was "meet me at 3:30 b****", and not doing anything was just....well just that. so i lost my temper and **WHAM** right in the kisser. had a tussle for a min or two, held my ground and he soon found that i cant be pushed around. other bullies got bullied back without fights just so they would know that im not the one to try to get over on.

:offtopic Kimbo....whos butt is that...better be Karine's ;):offtopic