Airsoft

General

Hey guys, any of you play Airsoft?

If so, list your current arnament here! :)

My Loadout:

JG tactical AK47, mega upgraded. Too many to really feel like listing them all lol.

ICS L85 A2 assault rifle - Looking to sell this thing

KSC M93R (Raffica) - Very nice gas pistol hehehe

UTG 3-shot burst shotgun, full stock version - Its okay i guess

AGM MP001 - meh, so-so sniper rifle for its price.

Then just a bunch of broken, crappy spring pistols or a low power AEG.

All Spring because I do not trust Gas and Electric Airsoft.

Cybergun FAMAS

UTG M3 Multishot pistol grip shotgun

UTG M324 Master Sniper Bolt Action

Some $30 clear plastic pump shotgun I got at Wal-Mart. Surprisingly very accurate with decent range if you ise .3 g BBS instead of the recommended .12

lol...How do u not trust gas or electric? the two UTG's are ok. For my gas guns i use propane though so unlimited use :).

Electric - Practical, and very useful

Gas - Realism/looks and epic blowback :)

KWA is coming out with a nice AK blowback towards the end of the summer

I haven't been shot with a high grade airsoft gun before, but I have played paintball religiously before. Airsoft just feels like little pricks to me, but that's probably because I'm used to the harder thuds of the paintballs. Just because something makes you bleed doesn't mean it hurts more. I fail to see how little plastic BBs will ever hurt more than a paintball at their respective high end speeds. I'll let you bunker me with an airsoft gun, if you'll let me bunker you with a paintball gun. Then we will see which hurts more.

Airsoft is pretty fun, but paintball is going to have a special place in my heart. Airsoft just doesn't get the adrenaline pumping like paintball.

As far as pain goes..... Paintball is brutal. I have broken a knuckle, had a subdermal hematoma (big nasty swollen bruise) on my neck, and holes torn in my sweater/pants. Granted, some of the fags i used to play with turned up the psi on their guns to max.

Never played airsoft before, but I've gone paintballing a few times. This one time in speedball I was hiding behind a bunker, and I thought I was completely covered but my ankle was sticking out.. :( Got shot right on the bone and it split my skin open.. feelsbadman

Edited by ohurcool

Hey guys, any of you play Airsoft?

If so, list your current arnament here! :)

My Loadout:

JG tactical AK47, mega upgraded. Too many to really feel like listing them all lol.

ICS L85 A2 assault rifle - Looking to sell this thing

KSC M93R (Raffica) - Very nice gas pistol hehehe

UTG 3-shot burst shotgun, full stock version - Its okay i guess

AGM MP001 - meh, so-so sniper rifle for its price.

Then just a bunch of broken, crappy spring pistols or a low power AEG.

Sounds like you could supply a squad! I have a cheapo 40$ walmart paintball gun and a crosman pellet/bb gun. had a few longbows and compound bows but they were lost in my many location shifts.