ps3 and pc together forver!!

*A.G*

steam and psn are teaming up.Tis means cross gaming is now possible meaning lets say i play crysis2 on my ps3 while someone else plays crysis 2 on pc we can now play together on the same server with chating and voice chat..

the games that can do that are : dcuo and portal 2

The cool thing about Portal 2 is that if you buy it on PS3 Valve will also give you a copy of the PC version. I don't think it will work the other way around though, considering that would probably be up to Sony.

meh. i believe games should stay in their place whether it be console or pc

it makes them unique

and if fps games start into it the console players would be demolished

This is cool for pc but crap for ps3. Its bad for fps games. Pc is SUPER easy to get your aimer in a split second on the enemy whilst on ps3 its harder. I think they shouldn't do this as pc players will beat ps3 players bad on fps games.

This is cool for pc but crap for ps3. Its bad for fps games. Pc is SUPER easy to get your aimer in a split second on the enemy whilst on ps3 its harder. I think they shouldn't do this as pc players will beat ps3 players bad on fps games.

and thats exactly why i cant wait to play vs a ps3 player in bfbc2 :lol:

The only game the sort of cross-platform gameplay is confirmed in, as far as I know, is Portal 2. And in that the multiplayer is cooperative puzzle solving, so those sorts of differences don't matter much.