Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

Renewal of Gold sent coming from 2 separate Paypal accounts whom I have agreed with to pay for me since my Paypal was hacked and Googlecheckout is not with FA yet..

So please kindly renew my Gold :)

• 3 weeks later...

I need help, i got 2 prepaid Mastercard of 50$ but the server doesnt take prepaid cards, anybody in Canada wanna donate 100$ for me and i shipped them the cards?

• Like 1

Will donate 10 USD more, half coming from Annibal and the other half from DFighter :P

I guess I was very drunk cause I can't remember that I did haha

anyway next donation expected next week, and im not drunk now hehe.

• Like 2

Will donate 10 USD more, half coming from Annibal and the other half from DFighter :P

Indeed Pinoy, this is planified.. But I find that 5 or 10 usd is a little bit cheapskate from our part (especially DF :P).. At least the price of 1 or 2 bottles of whiskey DF!! Stay sober Monday and tuesday.. :D

Edited by Annibal
  • Like 1

There's an excess of 10 USD from upgrading my account from gold to platinum, so I thought that excess of 10 USD can be a form of extra donation and credit them on behalf of both of you. :P

• Like 2