Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

One question: On the forum index page it says "Currently raised 110.00 of our yearly target 4600.00." How often is this updated? Some members donated, but the displayed didn't change so far, did it?

I will also donate 10 $ now, since it's so nice here =)

EDIT: Sry, I take it all back. it just changed, after I donated 10$....

Edited by Spaceballs

I did my share as well last week. A little more then commen, since I'm not a student.

I owned an active server myself for 2 years, not the money, but the time-investment made me give up.

My respect and gratitude to those who make this entertainment possible.

Is it possible some way to donate if you are under the age of 18?

if you are not able to connect to paypal or you did not have a credit card, the only possibility is through a third person.

So you can ask your Parents/Family/Friends or you send the mony to a member in your country who will send it to F|A.

i really wanted to donate but since im just a student i dont have much money to donate. But i appreciate the people who are donating the F|A to keep our family stronger and richer than before.

God bless all

:thanks

Dont worry , i really love this server and dont want it to shutdown only for money reason, you gonna have a 10$ monthly pretty soon from me

I'm sorry I have not been able to donate yet :S.. As soon as I am able I will donate what I can.

This is a promise, and not an empty one at that. Every day I play on killbox or beginners I feel guilty when manu tells us to donate :(...

I don't want to give a date but I assure I will contribute ASAP. I'm hoping in EXACTLY one month from today I'll have a $25 VISA gift card but I don't know what my financial situation will be yet (Grandma is super nice ^___^)...

Thanks for facilitating my gaming excursions, your services and servers are much appreciated :)