Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

If you promise to send/share me your CFG config file that would allow me to do highjumps (trick-long-jumps ONLY) , I promise you that I will donate :):) and perhaps I can help you managing any of your linux servers for free, it's part of what I do :)

If you promise to send/share me your CFG config file that would allow me to do highjumps (trick-long-jumps ONLY) , I promise you that I will donate :):) and perhaps I can help you managing any of your linux servers for free, it's part of what I do :)

Click me heres the right place to ask config related help.

But your donation is welcomed anyways :D

Ok, I got a question, probably pretty stupid but nevertheless: is donating 30 USD the same as buying the VIP Membership of 30 USD? Or is there a difference?

(I apologize for my retardation)

Ok, I got a question, probably pretty stupid but nevertheless: is donating 30 USD the same as buying the VIP Membership of 30 USD? Or is there a difference?

(I apologize for my retardation)

$30 donation will get you a Gold VIP Membership :)

By purchasing VIP membership, you're also donating or helping the clan in keeping up this forum & F|A servers:)

You can purchase your VIP membership HERE

$30 donation will get you a Gold VIP Membership :)

By purchasing VIP membership, you're also donating or helping the clan in keeping up this forum & F|A servers:)

You can purchase your VIP membership HERE

Ok, thanks pianist :D

I donated the remaining 35 dollar from the platinum vip member bug thing

I promised to do it and you have to keep your promises

The only reason why I did it so late (3days after I promised it) was because I don't own creditcards (not allowed to) so I have to put money on my paypal account

I donated the remaining 35 dollar from the platinum vip member bug thing

I promised to do it and you have to keep your promises

The only reason why I did it so late (3days after I promised it) was because I don't own creditcards (not allowed to) so I have to put money on my paypal account

...better late than never :)....i'm pretty sure the clan appreciate your donation late or not:)

As far as donating... do you prefer we buy a VIP membership... or simply make a donation through paypal? Which helps FA better? I would imagine either way the donation helps..