Know me and lets me meet you!!

Papito

My name is Marcos Zamarripa Morales got 23 years of age, living in Guadalajara, Jalisco, a born September 5, 1985, my parents are originally from other states, my father is an engineer, my mother is a housewife, I have a 2 sisters married daughter, and another single, I love reading, movies, drawing, music, my favorite groups are: Radiohead (my entire discography), Muse, Gorillaz, The Good The Bad and the Queen, Austin TV (from Gdl.), I like the surrealist art, that's a little of what I am and I love to do, I am conservative, not far out to parties, but only if I drink with my friends 2 or 3 days , I am not a junkie, I am very serious and I love to laugh, then see some pictures of my hometown and me. Now let me know about you! (nothing gay, homosexual abstenerce)

That's me in a session of pics:

UDT04.jpg

My City:

Guadalajara.JPG

guadalajara1.jpg

mex_guadalajara_degollado.jpg

One of my favorites bands:

you can say me Macho or Matador!!!!

you can choose!

:geek:

Nice to meet you, good attitude :)

the english is not the best i have seen but, who is perfect right? (i know i'm not) :lol:

Welcome Macho

Well, thanks, later let me say you, i don't wrote that i use the mother f******* translator from Google, lmao, my english isn't perfect, im sorry about that, and second, my name is Mexickano, and last, maybe im gonna kill you some times, in which server do you play??

Mmmm i don't noe if you understand me, i wanna meet you, noe how r u, where are you from, yours passions, let me noe u!!!!!!

:thanks

Well, I don't like to talk about me on the internet so, it will be short.

My name is David (with that, you have more information that members on "my" board have). I'm 25 and I live near Paris, France. (more or less 30 km - 20 miles).

I dropped the university (where I studied History) after 3 years and now, I am looking for a stable job.

My interests in life : my computer of course, photography and aircrafts (military aircrafts mostly). My digital camera is very old so I can't do what I want with it, but I don't have enough money to buy a good one.

Musically, I listen to almost anything from classical music to metal (except rap, the R'nB and techno - I don't kwon if it the good word in english...).

I don't have pets, only 4 exotic little birds.

One picture of Paris (I go often, but every time I am amazed as a kid on Christmas Day 'cause it's a very beautiful city) :D :

mini_090608022733358163826724.jpg

Picture by myself of course.

(click on the pictures to see it in original resolution)

Last week-end, I gone to an Air Show (where old planes fly) :

mini_090602084246358163793383.jpg mini_090602084245358163793382.jpg

But "French Navy" was here too :

mini_090602084245358163793380.jpg mini_090602084245358163793379.jpg

Mirage M and Our old but still beautiful Super Étendard (x3)

And, well, that's all !

Yama you should meet my father :D he loves airplanes and knows everything about them( believe me he does), he have worked with them his entire life :lol: first withing military and now civilian ones... and ofc i love them to B)

hmm my name is Nick and I leave in Kozani, in an ok city in eastern Macedonia, Greece.

My interests are my beatiful pc, programming (which i am still too young to know much about it), music. I listen to metal, rock, reggae and a bit of classical. Some of my favorite bands, singers, composers are:

Iron Maiden of course as stated in the sig, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GaKoCuobU

Firewind, A very nice greek power metal band with international fame

ennio morricone, a very nice composer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwVqAnySjVY&

Nino Rota, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4UvuOIuEoU

Bob Marley

and AC/DC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1cwycSWq0

also, i am a fan of the history of communism and WW2 and WW2 tanks

When i grow up i would like to become a proficient programmer as someone would guess

KOZANI-1.jpg

kozani.gif

Yama you should meet my father :D he loves airplanes and knows everything about them( believe me he does), he have worked with them his entire life :lol: first withing military and now civilian ones... and ofc i love them to B)

Lucky him ! :o

well looks like intro my self too

well im luke. i live in utah... ha its not as bad as everyone says

buutt, i like to play ET, swim, and i was on my high schools varsity soccer (futbol for u euros) and i played jv basketball.

i just started bodybuilding, but i broke a few toes and have to take a break from gettin huge

i dirve a scooby :) wrx hatch. silver with black bbs rims. its stock, im no ricer

ha well thats pretty much me in a nutshell