Bath Salt Snorters

PHANTASM

Apparently people are selling designer drugs mixed with bath salts, legally, and many young people in the US are dying.

So if you hear about "bath salts" from your friends, don't even try it. I know a lot of you guys love to party. You could end up dead or insane.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704624504576098832265524342.html?mod=WSJ_article_LatestHeadlines

When i saw the title, I swore it was posted in the wrong section. I wonder what kind of dumbass substance people will find to abuse next. It's almost as dumb as people smoking nutmeg to get a high.

When i saw the title, I swore it was posted in the wrong section. I wonder what kind of dumbass substance people will find to abuse next. It's almost as dumb as people smoking nutmeg to get a high.

when i was younger, i tried that once...to an extent tho. i didnt try smoking it. the online source that i found it on said that you only had to ingest so/so amount. more or less for certain people. didnt work tho :/ i ran out of greenery and had no money. desperation act :mellow: said to mix with milk and drink it down to 'ease' down the taste....FAIL

lol, I've seen kids come into the ER with some pretty nasty side effects. Sure didn't look like a good time. Almost as bad as Jimson weed, which is another problem in Cali since it grows everywhere and kids are dumb enough to ingest it some way. Yay for atropine poisoning!

Years back these young boys were smoking cigarettes dipped in embalming fluid. I beleive the street name was boat. Why these fools would put something into their bodies meant for dead people is beyond me. Just when you thought youve seen it all, another Einstein comes along with a stupid idea.

Hmmm wonder if I could make money selling a mix of ground play-doh and ground cayenne and tell them they can get high by snorting it. "If it is starting to burn real bad it is about to work just about 3 more snorts....".

The next day....

"Oh it didn't get you high... odd... Well I just got in this blue version of it and have had great reviews.. and for only 15% more it is a steal."

Hmmm wonder if I could make money selling a mix of ground play-doh and ground cayenne and tell them they can get high by snorting it. "If it is starting to burn real bad it is about to work just about 3 more snorts....".

The next day....

"Oh it didn't get you high... odd... Well I just got in this blue version of it and have had great reviews.. and for only 15% more it is a steal."

Charge double for dope that looks like Ice cream. Some sucker will buy it. You know it's working when you feel the tingle.

2791152224_8cd36936cb.jpg

from what i hear, a teaspoon of nutmeg does wonders for you the whole day, aside from cottonmouth

Dose is a bit off but the effects can last up to 5 days. So if you want to feel stupid for a week grab some nutmeg lol. I will pass on that.

Seems like I heard somewhere that when you burn it, the by-product of the combustion has effects that are essentially a neurotoxin. I think it was Dr. Drew (the Dr. from "Loveline"). I can't find any studies that support that claim, but from what I've seen it is effective at making you feel like shit.

The next day....

Hahah try it ! i know i've almost been sold stems/leaves/oregano instead of herb once but the playdo/cayenne would really fudge them up. tell them to put it in a meth pipe/.