Favorite comedians?

Tomato

Right now I'm loving tons of stuff by Bo Burnham. He's both incredibly funny and incredibly intelligent, although some people find him too offensive.

Here's one of his sets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KUYYd6nYeQ

And here's two of my favorite pieces from him...

One about Catholicism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCQLEIWadk

And a song from him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuF6CpML3IQ

Me ofc, who else.. :huh::rolleyes:

you're a legend in your own living room....

as for real comedians, Ben Baily is really funny but hard to find stuff on him thats NOT cash cab clips. Julio Inglasias and Carlos Mencia are great. Robin Williams and Chris Titus do GREAT stand-up work

you're a legend in your own living room....

as for real comedians, Ben Baily is really funny but hard to find stuff on him thats NOT cash cab clips. Julio Inglasias and Carlos Mencia are great. Robin Williams and Chris Titus do GREAT stand-up work

You forgot on bathroom and basemant :geek:

I agree with all of these picks, except for Husa and Carlos Mencia. Mencia's hated by pretty much all comedians b/c he's been caught stealing so much material. Husa's hated everywhere else, lol. j/k. Check out Mitch Hedburgs old stuff though. He's dead but damn some of his old videos are still good for some laughs. Felipe Esparza and Tommy Johnagin, the two finalists on last seasons "Last Comic Standing" are also worth checking out.

This new kid named George Watsky; someone posted the video "Pale White Rapper" in the spam section. I think he's got the making of a awesome standup, but his delivery of doing poetry isn't for everyone.

+1 Dave is best :D watch Five's video then watch mine :lol

This new kid named George Watsky; someone posted the video "Pale White Rapper" in the spam section. I think he's got the making of a awesome standup, but his delivery of doing poetry isn't for everyone.

that was me

I agree with all of these picks, except for Husa and Carlos Mencia. Mencia's hated by pretty much all comedians b/c he's been caught stealing so much material.

you haven't seen him live, have you? saw him in person, and what makes him so funny is his overall message AND how he works a crowd