Colour changing script

Liquid

I don't use the same crosshair colour for all of the maps. For example I use white in Braundorf, red in oasis and cyan in most of the other maps. Its annoying changing it from ESC menu all the time. I was wondering if someone could make a script for me that would change the colour with one key?

• Like 1

set crosshr "vstr crosshaircolor0"
set crosshaircolor0 "cg_crosshairColorAlt cyan; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor1"
set crosshaircolor1 "cg_crosshairColorAlt red; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor2"
set crosshaircolor2 "cg_crosshairColorAlt white; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor0"
bind "kp_slash" "vstr crosshr"

Change the kp_slash to whatever key you want if you don't have a numberpad.

set crosshr "vstr crosshaircolor0"
set crosshaircolor0 "cg_crosshairColorAlt cyan; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor1"
set crosshaircolor1 "cg_crosshairColorAlt red; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor2"
set crosshaircolor2 "cg_crosshairColorAlt white; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor0"
bind "kp_slash" "vstr crosshr"

Change the kp_slash to whatever key you want if you don't have a numberpad.

Beat me to it :D Nice one :)

Aha, thanks alot man works great!

But I use the dot as my crosshair and when i tried the script it didnt work, and i removed "Alt" from

"set crosshaircolor2 "cg_crosshairColorAlt white; set crosshr vstr crosshaircolor0"

and the rest of them and it worked :D

Thanks again!