Anyone want to play CS:S?

OnionKnight

I been playing a lot of CS:S lately and wondering if anyone else plays =P.

Just add my steam id: mydigitalheaven or just post here (we can find a random server and play XD).

I don't play very often, but I suck balls when I do. I just can't adapt to the recoil system :\

Also, for some odd reason, CS:S is on a totally different account. Steam ID is super_blah, I think.

I don't play very often, but I suck balls when I do. I just can't adapt to the recoil system :\

Also, for some odd reason, CS:S is on a totally different account. Steam ID is super_blah, I think.

Kk I added you

I was a CS addict 10 years ago, and im not that good anymore but i have been playing more often, ill add you tomato ,if i see you on i will join.....you should also check out this mod called age of chivalry, its an mid-evil mod with archers and sword fighting.... its old but still really fun

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamchivalry#p/a/f/2/PqgwdxhbqsM

I used to play CSS with my local buddies at our little LAN parties. We started out playing RTCW and then over years moved on to whatever was the newest game that one of us had bought. Back when the internet was laggy and servers were not cheap. We would all lug our desktops over and hook them up in a basement full of plastic tables. Fun times.

The music is what made CSS scary. That introductory music got your heart racing.

The problem with CSS is that you always end up sitting around for the last five minutes of the game waiting for the last two campers to go fight.

• 1 month later...

I been playing a lot of CS:S lately and wondering if anyone else plays =P.

I play against bots on the computer, I hate playing on live servers because I find it contradictory.

We can get rifles, machine guns, pistols, etc.

But I don't see the point of all those guns if one headshot can finish you off (in ET, you need at least 5-6)

The recoil of rifles and the low accuracy across all the automatic weapons does favour automatic fire, another comparison to ET, where there's no recoil, except on the rifles, and no spread that goes at a totally different angles.

CS is fun, but on live servers, its usually the same few who kills you with one hs before you know it.

End of rant.. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I usually play Counter-Strike source with my mates through the local network, it’s very interesting when playing in LAN

Lol it is hard to find a good server without admin abuse or hackers in CS. Usually playing LAN with people you know is more preferable =P

hehe bought it yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday)

just to check the fa server and to be able to play with friends that were always playing

the only thing is : there are no players on fa server :'(

hehe bought it yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday)

just to check the fa server and to be able to play with friends that were always playing

the only thing is : there are no players on fa server :'(

I will be there soon MrJoske. Wait till Saturday or Sunday and me, you krauersaut and anyone else i can find will start playing

• 3 months later...
  • Ins4ne locked this topic