• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

14 yr old assassin for Mexican cartel is arrested

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Urine_Sample

Urine_Sample

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 99 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
Mexico is more or less in a civil war of it's own kind, and even kids can get in on the action. a bit old, but news to me...

The Mexican army has detained a 14-year-old suspected of acting as a killer for a drug cartel, an army official said Friday. The boy said he had been working for the cartel since he was 11.

The much-rumored alleged young assassin nicknamed "El Ponchis" was captured late Thursday at the airport near Cuernavaca with his 16-year-old sister as they tried to catch a flight to Tijuana and flee the country, said the official, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case.

"I participated in four executions, but I did it drugged and under threat that if I didn't, they would kill me," said the teen, who appeared calm and showed no remorse.

http://www.cbsnews.c...in7113967.shtml

just how violent is a 14 yr old? well, here's some video found on his cell phone after being caught, doesn't show the ending, but you can pretty much guess for yourself how dude ended up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsTssQGAL0

quite a shame that my country has torn itself apart like this. it definitely is no vacation spot anymore

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts
A step in the right direction
God, bunch of stupid people out there

ISCHWARS

ISCHWARS

L6: Expert

• Banned
  • 882 posts
damn drugs!

AntiThought

AntiThought

L7: Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,332 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
Contributor
Wish I was not too full of selfish cowardice to hunt these worthless humans and improve the world.

Livyatan

Livyatan

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
Kid's full of shit, saying that he was forced and drugged up. He was enjoying every minute of it, and probably paid a lot too. Hope he gets whats coming to him.

kristy

kristy

• Regular User
  • 1,338 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay1
two words.
My. God.
wtf is wrong with these freaking drugs? america's whipped by the drug supplies coming from mexico.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
Old news is old, btw he is from San Diego ^^, they already put him in front of cameras back in November.

Papito*

Papito*

The Love Maker

• ET Member
  • 4,988 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Mex!ckano
  • T-M:ET: 3-2
Contributor

Old news is old, btw he is from San Diego ^^, they already put him in front of cameras back in November.

Agree, he was captured after he could take an airplane to usa, the news always show you the bad things as a worst thing i blame Australians.

Urine since you live in USA you feel like one of them, when you're from Mexico. I'm proud of my people, the good one, always from outside you see all f*cked when i live in peaceful, no guns, no drugs, no dead people. I wish you could see the good things from Mexico not the worst.
Pee z.

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
Contributor
These cartels are adopting tactics from the terrorists in the Middle East (beheadings), and from the rebel armies that roam central Africa (the use of child soldiers).

It is cross-training. Every armed group on earth studies everyone else to see what is effective, and copies their tactics. With the internet everyone can study everyone else.

I see pictures of Pakistani soldiers in the news, carrying their rifles US-style, with their right elbow bent up and the weapon pointing down at their feet, ready to be swung up for use. This is a new thing. Most soldiers were trained to carry their weapons slung over their shoulder (inaccessible), or in both hands with the rifle pointed horizontally (unsafe). The US-style is better.

A lot of Middle East groups have studied the Colombian guerrilas, and have morphed into narco groups. The Colombians have resisted a US-backed counter-insurgency for forty years. So the radicals in the Middle East want to know their tricks. Ten years ago the Taliban executed heroin addicts, now they sell the poison to fund themselves.

Cross-training.

Antimony

Antimony

• Inactive Member
  • 922 posts
On the road to fame
  • EvolveHQ:Antimony
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:1-1
Contributor
Whats new in that? Some middle eastern terrorist groups like Taliban, LeT recruit young children and train them to become terrorists.

Butterz

Butterz

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts

Agree, he was captured after he could take an airplane to usa, the news always show you the bad things as a worst thing i blame Australians.

What>

Papito*

Papito*

The Love Maker

• ET Member
  • 4,988 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Mex!ckano
  • T-M:ET: 3-2
Contributor

What>

Lol, i pasted that sentence in the wrong place, sorry or are you loling about my bad english? LoL

OCELOT.

OCELOT.

• Regular User
  • 305 posts
On the road to fame
Wasn't there a story where A town in mexico was having a meeting and a group of cartel thugs came in and threw decapitated heads on the floor?

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
Contributor

Whats new in that? Some middle eastern terrorist groups like Taliban, LeT recruit young children and train them to become terrorists.

I was referring to the specific adoptation of the US-style rifle carrying position by Pakistanis, not to the use of child soldiers/assassins.

Child soldiers have been around forever. They are cheap, disposable, easily brainwashed, loyal, have fast reflexes and don't ask questions.

Queen Elizabeth used them to fight Scotland. It was a disaster, they did not have a chance against Highlanders.

With assault rifles, there is less of a difference between an adult male and a child, so it makes more sense from a military point of view.

Hitler used child soldiers in the Battle of Berlin.

Timberwolf

Timberwolf

• User
  • 372 posts
  • Admin:0

I was referring to the specific adoptation of the US-style rifle carrying position by Pakistanis, not to the use of child soldiers/assassins.

Child soldiers have been around forever. They are cheap, disposable, easily brainwashed, loyal, have fast reflexes and don't ask questions.

Queen Elizabeth used them to fight Scotland. It was a disaster, they did not have a chance against Highlanders.

With assault rifles, there is less of a difference between an adult male and a child, so it makes more sense from a military point of view.

Hitler used child soldiers in the Battle of Berlin.

Battle of berlin Hitler was down too old men and 12 years holding panzerfaust While he he sat eatting hidden in his bunker The last day he could of surrendered Knowing his country was doomed for his people however he never cared for them thats why he waited till the last hours before he blew his brains out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users