14 yr old assassin for Mexican cartel is arrested

Urine_Sample

Mexico is more or less in a civil war of it's own kind, and even kids can get in on the action. a bit old, but news to me...

The Mexican army has detained a 14-year-old suspected of acting as a killer for a drug cartel' date=' an army official said Friday. The boy said he had been working for the cartel since he was 11.

The much-rumored alleged young assassin nicknamed "El Ponchis" was captured late Thursday at the airport near Cuernavaca with his 16-year-old sister as they tried to catch a flight to Tijuana and flee the country, said the official, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case.

"I participated in four executions, but I did it drugged and under threat that if I didn't, they would kill me," said the teen, who appeared calm and showed no remorse.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/03/world/main7113967.shtml [/quote']

just how violent is a 14 yr old? well, here's some video found on his cell phone after being caught, doesn't show the ending, but you can pretty much guess for yourself how dude ended up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsTssQGAL0

quite a shame that my country has torn itself apart like this. it definitely is no vacation spot anymore

Old news is old, btw he is from San Diego ^^, they already put him in front of cameras back in November.

Agree, he was captured after he could take an airplane to usa, the news always show you the bad things as a worst thing i blame Australians.

Urine since you live in USA you feel like one of them, when you're from Mexico. I'm proud of my people, the good one, always from outside you see all f*cked when i live in peaceful, no guns, no drugs, no dead people. I wish you could see the good things from Mexico not the worst.

Pee z.

These cartels are adopting tactics from the terrorists in the Middle East (beheadings), and from the rebel armies that roam central Africa (the use of child soldiers).

It is cross-training. Every armed group on earth studies everyone else to see what is effective, and copies their tactics. With the internet everyone can study everyone else.

I see pictures of Pakistani soldiers in the news, carrying their rifles US-style, with their right elbow bent up and the weapon pointing down at their feet, ready to be swung up for use. This is a new thing. Most soldiers were trained to carry their weapons slung over their shoulder (inaccessible), or in both hands with the rifle pointed horizontally (unsafe). The US-style is better.

A lot of Middle East groups have studied the Colombian guerrilas, and have morphed into narco groups. The Colombians have resisted a US-backed counter-insurgency for forty years. So the radicals in the Middle East want to know their tricks. Ten years ago the Taliban executed heroin addicts, now they sell the poison to fund themselves.

Cross-training.

Whats new in that? Some middle eastern terrorist groups like Taliban, LeT recruit young children and train them to become terrorists.

I was referring to the specific adoptation of the US-style rifle carrying position by Pakistanis, not to the use of child soldiers/assassins.

Child soldiers have been around forever. They are cheap, disposable, easily brainwashed, loyal, have fast reflexes and don't ask questions.

Queen Elizabeth used them to fight Scotland. It was a disaster, they did not have a chance against Highlanders.

With assault rifles, there is less of a difference between an adult male and a child, so it makes more sense from a military point of view.

Hitler used child soldiers in the Battle of Berlin.

I was referring to the specific adoptation of the US-style rifle carrying position by Pakistanis, not to the use of child soldiers/assassins.

Child soldiers have been around forever. They are cheap, disposable, easily brainwashed, loyal, have fast reflexes and don't ask questions.

Queen Elizabeth used them to fight Scotland. It was a disaster, they did not have a chance against Highlanders.

With assault rifles, there is less of a difference between an adult male and a child, so it makes more sense from a military point of view.

Hitler used child soldiers in the Battle of Berlin.

Battle of berlin Hitler was down too old men and 12 years holding panzerfaust While he he sat eatting hidden in his bunker The last day he could of surrendered Knowing his country was doomed for his people however he never cared for them thats why he waited till the last hours before he blew his brains out