Thank You FA/Daredevil

Eyeman

Just wanted to say thanks to Daredevil (I think it was him) who unbanned me recently- despite my posting a ban protest in the wrong section, and with very little info, etc. I made a small donation to the server, to thank you for being so expedient in this matter- I really didn't relish being banned for a whole month on what I thought were pretty shaky grounds. Look forward to fragging again soon, V57!

Just wanted to say thanks to Daredevil (I think it was him) who unbanned me recently- despite my posting a ban protest in the wrong section, and with very little info, etc. I made a small donation to the server, to thank you for being so expedient in this matter- I really didn't relish being banned for a whole month on what I thought were pretty shaky grounds. Look forward to fragging again soon, V57!

We do not accept payment for unbans. I will gladly cover your donation amount so it can be returned to you.

Please do not link your "small donation" with an unban.

You don't understand how we work at all.

We do not accept payment for unbans. I will gladly cover your donation amount so it can be returned to you.

I Dont think he meant that the doation was payment for the unban as Eyeman is longtime regular on servers.

But I do agree that we need to make it clear that one has nothing to do with the other.

• Administrators

Thanks for the donation :)

Just to make it clear we don't unban someone thinking he/she will donate neither we do unbans based on donation. :)

I appreciate your thoughts and donation.

What is this about? All it looks like he is saying is that he is a regular who was banned and unbanned swiftly so he made a donation as a sign of appreciation for the way we handled the situation. In no way does it appear he is trying to say that he payed us off.

@Eyeman We appreciate the donation.

What is this about? All it looks like he is saying is that he is a regular who was banned and unbanned swiftly so he made a donation as a sign of appreciation for the way we handled the situation. In no way does it appear he is trying to say that he payed us off.

@Eyeman We appreciate the donation.

I agree. I don't think Eyeman was trying to pay anyone off, what does F|A not take kickbacks? :P

Oh man, I just keep tripping myself up! I didn't mean to suggest I was paying off the server for being unbanned or anything, or accociate the two in anyone's mind- I just wanted to show my appreciation to the admin for dealing with my problem so quickly. I've never donated to the server before, and it simply struck me as a good time to show my support with actions rather than words, in what little way I could.