ET Server Regarding Map Rushing Rule in W:ET

daredevil

• Administrators

It's allowed on all server after 5 mins. There is no % time limit anymore because some illiterate players where unable to calculate % of map time and always caused BS or issue.

After 5 mins of map start, you can end the map but if map is nice let other enjoy it.

I hope this will solve all issues. Hardcore/Etpro server has no limitation of time limit. Map can be ended anytime there.

More or less on Jaymod servers, I will add some new features and give more commands to admins by next week.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reseting xp doesn't bother most people since you can max out skills pretty quickly. Can we test out on hardcore (since its supposed to be hard anyways) an increase in points/xp needed to level up a class skill?

Yes, most ppl dont care about XP and also, the most of us dont even have the command to reset XP. If i see someone rushing Maps, i remind first, then put him spec. If its too late and i know the guy knows the rules and/or hes known for rushing, i kick.

And if you play "serious", you will have all Class levels back soon.

It's allowed on all server after 5 mins. There is no % time limit anymore because some illiterate players where unable to calculate % of map time and always caused BS or issue.

After 5 mins of map start, you can end the map but if map is nice let other enjoy it.

I hope this will solve all issues. Hardcore/Etpro server has no limitation of time limit. Map can be ended anytime there.

More or less on Jaymod servers, I will add some new features and give more commands to admins by next week.

Here is my idea ..Mind you it's just a idea Use maps where you Can't Jump over walls to go behind Enemy spawn and plant dyno till the Tank or the 1st objection is met first I do remember seeing a map ( Fuel depo ) with barb wire over the Jump points Anyone that tryied to wall jump before the doors were blown were killed <<< Saves admins alot of hassle telling people not to jump it b4 5 mins or the bs of Answering why there were "Abused" when put in spec

Another idea is limt the amount of Medics to 2 per side You will find less people trying to Rambo rush behind you for rating and more of a good fight

( Having 6 medics rushing a map and 1 clueless enginner planting is starting to be the norm on are severs)

Its good fun when you play 20 mins on a map And yes no matter what map it is there will always be someone that doesn't like it and trys to end it quickly

reducing the medics to just two will definitely scare people off :P

I always get mad when there's 5 medics on my team and I have to choose another class :(

@ timber Its the covert who rusch maps and its the defending team who is ramboing and dont give a damm about objective is another look at it :). But its great to have a clear line now .

Edited by detoren