What is your New Years resolution?

Urine_Sample

That's an awesome thing to do, and I think you should be very proud of yourself!

I haven't heard something like this in my whole life, and I bet not many people are so good to orphans like you!

That's worth a big respect man.

Thanks, but i'm an equal than you, i'm just looking for help a lil bit.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, going there with college, help kids there and paint a school :]

I wouldn't go to there for just a holiday! lol I'd get blown up by a mine lmao

-1 for joking about things you shouldn't, you dutchs are already hated by all Bosnians (wont discuss about it here)

And you watch to more TV too tbh (@ mines)

PS: To which city are you going?When? And how long are you staying there? I might visit you.

-1 for joking about things you shouldn't, you dutchs are already hated by all Bosnians (wont discuss about it here)

And you watch to more TV too tbh (@ mines)

PS: To which city are you going?When? And how long are you staying there? I might visit you.

by all Bosnias? rofl rl na, if that was true then they wouldn't let us help them :P

And I didn't get the mines thing from TV, teachers that are going with us told us that

Where: Bistricak or something xD, a week :P and uhm week of 15th of may i think

http://davinci4bosnie.webklik.nl/page/project

site is dutch, but you can see some pictures of the school

video of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zOuyXf91o

by all Bosnias? rofl rl na, if that was true then they wouldn't let us help them :P

And I didn't get the mines thing from TV, teachers that are going with us told us that

Where: Bistricak or something xD, a week :P and uhm week of 15th of may i think

http://davinci4bosnie.webklik.nl/page/project

site is dutch, but you can see some pictures of the school

video of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zOuyXf91o

Teachers are obviouslly bullshiting because you are going stay in 4th biggest city in Bosnia (Zenica) and this BistriÄak is only part in this city. And trust me, you wont step on mine in any city there ;)

1. Some food, a place to stay some days and toys when i can buy it.

2.They are 4 childrens, 9, 13, 15 and 18.

lol I thought you were a pimp from your "love/happiness provider" occupation description.

Now I see you are taking care of orphans.

Send me your address we'll see if we can get you some donations or something. I can mail you some clothes or toys and stuff like that.

lol I thought you were a pimp from your "love/happiness provider" occupation description.

Now I see you are taking care of orphans.

Send me your address we'll see if we can get you some donations or something. I can mail you some clothes or toys and stuff like that.

Lol, i appreciate the help but i'll say you no thanks, i really appreciate your help my hermano but they're my responsability, better that money give it to Dare as a donation in my name, i would like donate this month i wish could donate just a lil, but sometimes the money... Well, thank you very much. Luvya.

• 2 weeks later...

work less...tell my boss to kiss my ass more often..they not fire me cuz im good at what i do :D.....try to stay off cigs..stop watching news or reading news papers they remind me how absurd things are..stopped once for 5 years..happiest time of my life :D