New soundpack Nq eu

Baska

Okay, here go my feedback :P Since it was installed the new soundpack on nq 2.6b, just tried the vsays, but had not played until now... and I must say that weapons sounds dont like at all (sorry im being honest :embrass ).

So my suggestion would be: remove the new weapons sounds and restoring the old sounds on nq 2.6b. At the same time, add the new soundpack (vsays) of nq 2.6b on nq 2.55 maintaining the current weapons sounds.

to be honest i dont like them either :D ... but i hope we gona add only vsays and gun sounds will be the same as was before ( old nq gun sounds ) ...

lets fix the loudness of all vsays pls!! i can do it if you like.

u can do it if u want to :D

• Administrators

1. Couple of sound needs little amplification.

2. Remove the scrimming vsays. They are annoying a lot.

3. Add the vsay number after each vsay text. (I saw this on Gao Silent server and I think that idea is cool)

4. Need to fix gun sounds also as mentioned by Tx0ko

to be honest i dont like them either :D ... but i hope we gona add only vsays and gun sounds will be the same as was before ( old nq gun sounds ) ...

u can do it if u want to :D

Honey send it via xfre....Waiting for you!! :yahoo

why u anwser that Saizou ? why am i saying this - cuz I guess he didnt even read what i wrote there ( dont worry Txok0 still <3 u :D) , cuz i explain there , that gun sounds can be removed

Fail to read on my part, now I see about the sounds :o

2. Remove the scrimming vsays. They are annoying a lot.

3. Add the vsay number after each vsay text. (I saw this on Gao Silent server and I think that idea is cool)

@2. Not sure which ones do you exactly mean but we will figure them out.

@3. Something like: "Random vsay text here No.50" ? Or you mean to number them in menus?

I'll go visit it to be sure.

the new soundpack is nice, but I think it has a much higher spamming potential than the last one

it's more humorful, but at the same time it unfortunately has less music tracks...

I'm for the new one if the music tracks from the old soundpack could be merged into it.