• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Spitfire

Spitfire

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,689 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Fun1
Yesterday i got first time in my ET history kicked with reason: ...Violation(GAME INTEGRINITY) #20004

What that supposed to mean and how can i make sure i won,t get kicked with this reason again ?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Jaaa!&

Jaaa!&

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 627 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Silent #1
Contributor
you running ubunutu or linux or just plane old windows?

Spitfire

Spitfire

• Inactive Member
  • 1,689 posts
On a distinguished road

you running ubunutu or linux or just plane old windows?

windows

Jaaa!&

Jaaa!&

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 627 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
Contributor
Integrity Violations:
When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

Have you tried updating your PB?

If that doesn't work, than copy just your ETKey which is located in your EtMain folder and install 2.60b again. The only problems that have been fixed have been ubuntu and linux, on windows it says just reinstall ET and Update PB

RoosterCogburn

RoosterCogburn

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 881 posts
Getting Better
I got that error when I tried windows 7. I updated PB and everything else that was suppose to be done and it still did it, so I pooped on my windows 7 disc and went back to Vista.

Spitfire

Spitfire

• Inactive Member
  • 1,689 posts
On a distinguished road

Integrity Violations:
When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

Have you tried updating your PB?

If that doesn't work, than copy just your ETKey which is located in your EtMain folder and install 2.60b again. The only problems that have been fixed have been ubuntu and linux, on windows it says just reinstall ET and Update PB

Ok,i'll give a try,thanks for your help.

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,090 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor
I don't think there are many cases (probably none at all) where an et reinstallation is needed, personally I have never reinstalled it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users