ET crashes

xTra

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ok so I just logged on ET Jay2 and my ET crashed again.. And you can't take SS it won't let you due to freeze. You just completely freeze and you have to restart your CPU to fix it...

Hope we find a solution...

.nAbish?

Wasn't your ET was crashing before anyways?

But to solve this once for good, send me remote desktop access and I can look into it.

@xTra What OS do you use?

Yeah that happened to me the other day... My while computer just freezes up and et and everything stops.. I had to shut down my computer right there on the spot while still in et, which wasn't responding... Idk th problem..

Same thing happened to me last night on Jay2, computer froze, could'nt even use crtl+alt+del

strange, my pc froze up on me yesterday while on ET as well, had to turn off with power button, nothing else would work :hmm

strange, my pc froze up on me yesterday while on ET as well, had to turn off with power button, nothing else would work :hmm

omg,really??, i have the same issue yesterday.But i restart my pc and all work now :)

This has happened to me several times too, just press the power button or reset the pc works. I think it may be due to a problem between the OS or some other software and game (im not a pc expert :P ). This game is very old, despite all the updates, and can lead to this kind of failure.

Weird, i had the same Problem yesterday but i thought its maybe my unstable connection at the moment. I never had that before with my new PC.

First ET crashed and as i was about to close Et in Task Manager, the PC crashed too.