keith comeback?

Olykiller

I don't know.. I've seen this guy in Jay2 multiple times.. I don't know if he is cheating... He has skills :S Did not realize t3am2000-romash and public enemy #1 were the same guy... He is pretty active in Jay2 so we can see if he's cheating or not.

Anyway THANKS!

looks like someone from Belgium has been using those names

http://www.pbbans.co...yes&safeview=no

http://www.pbbans.co...yes&safeview=no

This is keith

@oly and others you can always pm or other co-leads , dare have 5k other issues to see too.

Keith told me few days ago, "i will move out to other place, yoyo couldn't ban me, i find other ways to ...", he don't end the phrase.

I scrimmed with him before he is really skilled.

I had to read this twice, your discussing the skills of someone who had been pb banned numerous times and uses a private hack every time he plays.

Actually true.. and funny shit ppl joined his scrim team .. scrim team of pb busted moron .. good game .

I had to read this twice, your discussing the skills of someone who had been pb banned numerous times and uses a private hack every time he plays.

I scrimmed with him in a server with SLAC.

and SLAC was created by a private hack coder....im pretty sure there are tons of PRIVATE hacks that can bypass SLAC.

Its not a magical bullet...SLAC

Lol, in that case it's impossible he was cheating. I mean, when has PB ever let us down?! SLAC still won't detect everything. :P

To be fair a hacker is always a hacker. If you cheat, you did it for a reason, and you won't stop. It's either for e-penis or just because you're too competitive. Look at Tormentium for reference.

• Administrators

and SLAC was created by a private hack coder....im pretty sure there are tons of PRIVATE hacks that can bypass SLAC.

Its not a magical bullet...SLAC

If you are pretty sure, name few...

You guys are making something big out of keith. You see him on server and if it is him, ban him.

Keith, Who? Talk of the town. Really he is worth it? Eh No.

Just don't ban someone who gived keith his GUID and thats being it.

omg this is like 4th time i catched him XD

hahaah you got owned keith

had such a feeling, the guy applied at our clan, he said he was from belgium etc

when i saw he was from belgium i thought immediately at keith :)

@yoyo ok ill send it in pm to other admins next time, thx

this makes my day even better :D

v55