The Walking Dead

thundercunt

Love this show! My only complaint is that it seems like sometimes there is more drama and less zombie killing then I'd prefer lol. But then I started watching this after finishing High School of the Dead so that's probably why haha

• 3 weeks later...

Three shows into the second season and I must say its rather slow paced. I'm sure execs don't want to show the goodies right away.. though it was groovy to see Otis get it! And so, I also wonder if they'll be able to find sophia. (either in pieces or they will haha). I think they'll be picking up the content here as the season progresses, we'll see!

Apparently there will be a season three as well.

Gee. Last night's episode was dull. Few interesting parts; You could not pay me enough money to be lowered down into a well with a water logged zombie! Glenn scoring in the apocalypse wtg. Hmm, just who will be curious enough to check out the barn?(and promptly get eaten!) All really is not what it appears to be on Herschels farm! So yeah... this show will really kick off when they introduce The Governor. That's my prediction.

This show is just sad now, how you have a whole episode where nothing happens is beyond me. And even if they had taken the zombie out of the well...would you want to drink from that well knowing that it had been there for a very long time? And to top it off they had a second well to draw clean water from. Idiots.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched all of season 1 and recorded season 2 in hopes to watch it soon. Does season 2 live up to all the expectations from the first season? I have a few shows i'm fixing to watch and I'm not sure what order to put walking dead season 2 into xD.

• 4 months later...

Yes november..:( only...for long i saw the 2nd...i cant wait for the 3rd :D

one i just end to see the 5th it was true blood..now just next year june :(