Can't go on any servers because your Grounded?

Zyklon-B

OMG im grounded.... i can't use the computer but good thing i have a secret computer which my dad knew nothing about it... i can't play Wolfenstein: Enemy Terriory because i don't have it on this computer... what's another way to play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory without the CD? :(:feedback

well i got myself grounded untill June 20..... and i got myself ground for not doing one page of homework.... i have to wait till June 20 because my Piano Exam is on June 19...(i dont know why they make it till June 20..) :(

o.O but when i download it... and go on the server...wouldnt my Xp be 0 and i cant use the same name anymore because were not suppose to steal MY OWN NAME..? :( oh and :thanks for that link Thunder****

well i got myself grounded untill June 20..... and i got myself ground for not doing one page of homework.... i have to wait till June 20 because my Piano Exam is on June 19...(i dont know why they make it till June 20..) :(

you get grounded for a 1 month for not doing homework? i think there is probably a little more to it than that...

Oh god it doesnt work on this old computer...(which have window Xp) It saids GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem....

why cant you just listen to your parents and not play computer? there are much better things to do that are much more productive than playing on the computer, like reading a book. :D

hope you learned a lesson, do your homework :P

• Administrators

meh if i was your dad i would have whooped your ass, now since i have your ip i m gonna contact your parents and tell them you are using the comp for something else then homework.