Any tattoo lovers around here?

daredevil

• Administrators

Right side, back shoulder.

I searched a bit on Google about tattoo side effects and that keeps me off. I am still willing to take chance. :)

Right side, back shoulder.

I searched a bit on Google about tattoo side effects and that keeps me off. I am still willing to take chance. :)

as long as they use a fresh needle, you're fine. a good artist will actually make you watch him.her open the new needle. and they don't double dip ink, they put a lil in a container just for j00. just follow the instructions they tell you for taking care of it when you're done and you'll be fine

• Administrators

and here is another i got on my inner thigh

3235161711_aa32e93ed8_m.jpg

i have a neat one but its on my arm

Share it with us!

as long as they use a fresh needle, you're fine. a good artist will actually make you watch him.her open the new needle. and they don't double dip ink, they put a lil in a container just for j00. just follow the instructions they tell you for taking care of it when you're done and you'll be fine

I feel good now! After I saw some images of side effect in Google, I was, I will never get one!

Hey Kevin, where did you get the concept for that design? Does it have some significant meaning?

@Starz- What about doing a UV reactive ink. That way it's almost invisible during the day, but at a club or somewhere with black lights it glows. I've seen a few people with tats like that on the neck/hands and it looks really. The downside is you can't get much effect like fading with that type of ink.