• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

So Glad I am a clan member

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Matty_c

Matty_c

L3: Novice

• Honored Veteran
  • 326 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:19
  • Server:None
Not to sit here and bad mouth another clan but have any of you played on the BOK server? I just got banned on their server for "spawn killing". I shot one of their clan members twice because obviously I picked that he would spawn in front of where I was running twice in a row. They really are the worst clan I have ever seen...

If you jump you get yelled at, if you toss a nade you get yelled at, if you say anything to anyone you get yelled at, if they don't like your name you get yelled at, if you "hop" you get yelled at, and lastly if they tell you something and you so much as reply back and say say I didn't do that they will yell at you then kick you. I am so glad to be a part of a clan that is realistic and not a bunch of little e-thugs like BOK. It's no wonder their servers always have 4 people in them...

Long live F|A Clan!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Demir

Demir

• Inactive Member
  • 310 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:11
  • T-M:3-0
I'm banned there as well. Got 100 plus kills and they hit me with a hammer!

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts
Rofl, they sound like a bunch of ******** xD

F|A for the win!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
U are late honey :) I think Dixus was the first one to get banned there. Then I think it was me. :)

Thats why our motto is simple: We stick by rules and if we have no proof we unban. Sometimes we don't show proof to public but it all goes in our archive. :) No proof in our archive = instant Unban.

Ethan

Ethan

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 674 posts
  • Admin:9
Lol, I joined the server and they banned me...

Dixus

Dixus

L4: Apprentice

• Honored Veteran
  • 412 posts
Unknown at this point
lol right BOK is a dumbass clan with a dumbass leader. I dont remember his name. But i was kicking his ass with deagle and knife. Then he banned me for no reason. Posted Image Just remember. Dont play on BOK servers.

Posted Image

Medic Kane

Medic Kane

• Inactive Member
  • 294 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Steam ID:6c22ec36
Ironicly, we get BOK members on our servers regularly, or at least hardcore mixed. Most of them have been decent guys.

Speaking of Hardcore, mixed, it has been lonely. Come back guys, leave your flashy new game alone.

speedfact

speedfact

God of Speed

• Leader
  • 6,760 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:20
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Speed/Sexy
  • T-M:28-22

Donator

I've played on there a couple of times...they seemed not to like me and now i know why. lol. But I havent been banned yet, maybe I should try really hard next time and see what they do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users