50 BMG CAL Rifle Single Shot Target Noreen 50bmg

Slayerz

Congrats on winning a bid on such a great rifle.

Too bad you can be outshot by this guy

sniper-monkey.jpg

Sorry for spamming this thread up. I just happened upon this pic earlier and figured it fit to well. Also thanks for including the info below your weapons photo. I read about the shot Rob Furlong did some time ago. Pretty damn incredible.

Nah That monkey is all about SL rating. Sweet rifle can I give ou my mother in laws address for some target practice?

lol. No doubt. And Slayer, I have no doubt that rifle would put me on my ass. Any chance you be able to post some more pictures once you've had it outfitted with a scope? Maybe some video test firing :lol:

Now we'll just wait for someone to put the video of people test firing the .557 T-rex on. Here's the link for those who have never seen it before. If anything it's good for some "lols", but I imagine any gun enthusiast here has already seen it. YouTube T-rex test fire

lol. No doubt. And Slayer, I have no doubt that rifle would put me on my ass. Any chance you be able to post some more pictures once you've had it outfitted with a scope? Maybe some video test firing :lol:

Now we'll just wait for someone to put the video of people test firing the .557 T-rex on. Here's the link for those who have never seen it before. If anything it's good for some "lols", but I imagine any gun enthusiast here has already seen it. YouTube T-rex test fire

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Why does it kick so much? the caliber? Or is it specially rigged