SLAC

Papito

command line? in properties?!

In the window that opens when you start SLAC (the one with your username, password, SLAC GUID, etc.)

Also, remember that SLAC only works for ETPro 2.60b, so you will get the "unsupported mod" error if you try to play any other versions/mods of ET.

In the window that opens when you start SLAC (the one with your username, password, SLAC GUID, etc.)

Also, remember that SLAC only works for ETPro 2.60b, so you will get the "unsupported mod" error if you try to play any other versions/mods of ET.

i play with 2.6b

yes, how do you start et? I guess that message "unsupported mod" is caused by that, but I am not sure.

slac works only with etpro 3.2.6 and et 2.60b

I need download another thing?! i did that both choices about +set fs_game etpro +set fs_game etmain and nothing!

Hmm, chaplja says to try removing ui_mp_x86.dll from your mod directory.. from either etpro/ or etmain/, depending on which one you +set fs_game to.

If that doesn't work, post on the SLAC support forums:

http://forum.sl-anticheat.com/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=0600207684dbfd615701fec30240781b

VM_Create on UI failed

seems even slac admins don`t know where the problem is.

One more thing. Didn`t you extract slac in your ET folder?

You can also post this in their forums. If they see that more ppl have this issue they usually fix it.

I`ll keep trying to find a solution.

Ok you have your ET installation in C ->Program files ->W:ET

And you have slac software downloaded whitch you have to extract and launch.

My question was: Did you extracted slac software in ET folder (C/programfiles/W:ET) or somewhere else?

If yes then you have to remove it from there and lauch it from not - ET folder. You can do it from for example desktop/SLAC

If no then lets keep looking for the answers.