Awesomesauce~

ZeeKoh

I really appreciate being a full fledge member now! Sorry, I just noticed it. :P

Thanks especially to Yoyo, Dare and Onion and Savage for all inviting me and saying I should join! Thanks to Joe for whatever part he may have played in it as well! I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. My apologies for that. I'm leaving in like 2 minutes so I just wanted to type this real quick! You all have my thanks and appreciation! :D

Well if we would all pay attention to the first thing I said... >.>

I really appreciate being a full fledge member now! Sorry, I just noticed it. :P

I thought it was pretty obvious what the topic was about! XD

But, to clear it up, no I'm not leaving. I was just approved for full membership as opposed to just being a Trial like I've been up to this point! Don't be so quick to think the worst of people! D:

And.. just throwing this out there... This is post 69!

wow people calm down lol no one got angry LMAO................ Repeat after me you bunch og trouble makin fools............................ GOOZ FRABA!!!!!! GOOZ FRABA!!!!!! I feel pretty oh so pretty!

wow people calm down lol no one got angry LMAO................ Repeat after me you bunch og trouble makin fools............................ GOOZ FRABA!!!!!! GOOZ FRABA!!!!!! I feel pretty oh so pretty!

I feel pretty and witty and bright! And I pity. Any girl who isn't me tonight!

Jack Nicholson is one my favorite actors!

Why should i when people bow down to me?

Also, Anth, last I checked:

jesus christ i suck like a noob now lolol

I'd be interested in knowing what that feels like actually. Should we.. should we set up a date or something?

about the date, i will.....uh....demonstrate, Hilton Hotel in front of JFK airport, suite 502

You bow to me! :thanks