Goodbye for now.

G!NG3R420

I leave for basic training in 7 days from this post. I have been on and off forums but just wanted to stop by and say a final goodbye to all. Thank you for the gaming experience. Despite all the issues with myself, I would like to thank Daredevil JoeDirt and Rainier for allowing me to play on the servers and all the wonderfull people that also joined me in the awesome gaming. I will be on and off for the next few days, but after sunday I will be gone for a while. When I get a chance to post or hop online I will. Till then, Bye =F|A= and best of luck to all for the future years to come.

Everybody come back earlier than ever. You will come back.

of course I will come back!!! The fact is I will be away from computer access since I will be in training for the military. Once I am out I hope I have time to log on but I will be deployed and have to focus on my job. At the least I will be on forums. =P This game is too addictive to stay away, and I see much success in the future for FA