News F|A Jaymod #2 XP Save

daredevil

• Administrators

Looks like there is network outage on Jay2 server. Till the host fixes the issue you can use this server to play on:

69.147.225.226:27960

• Administrators

This will be new server IP of jay2 mostly. It will also fix lag issues. Once network issue of Jay2 is fixed, I will re upload jay2 files to new server and new maps at the same time.

Might want to tell players on server to post there liking maps.

I'll spread the word that now is the time to suggest new maps, but I am still not sure if my question was addressed of whether or not XP will be restored? A lot of people are asking that question. Thanks for your time.

This F|A server menu worked well for me- ended up on IP dare posted. Looking at console those menu buttons work on name basis also?

Do I get it right- IP from first post will be new jay2 IP?

If Im not wrong then players using server menu list and typing \connect jay2.clan-fa.com:27960 as method to connect to "jay2" are alright. But whats about players who connect by IP and DOESN´T read FORUMS? Is there any banner on OLD server or will be or does anybody spam !cp server will be on new ip x.x.x.x.? And probably it would be good idea to let old ip to be up for some time with directing to new ip. Some players are keen to be lost on moving. Corrections are welcome.

Best wishes

Vanaraud

Edited by Vanaraud