OMGWTFROFLBBQ!

GTR

oh i found it, put it in main, and unfortunately it didnt do much, i did the "Can I Run It?" test thingy, and haha i failed the test, video card, go figure, apparently, an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, isnt enough to run cod4 lol!, i still play it tho, so that site can suck mah bawls!, but no aside from that, i did get SOME gain from it, not much noticable tho, probably my guess, about 4-10fps increase overall :

oh i found it, put it in main, and unfortunately it didnt do much, i did the "Can I Run It?" test thingy, and haha i failed the test, video card, go figure, apparently, an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, isnt enough to run cod4 lol!, i still play it tho, so that site can suck mah bawls!, but no aside from that, i did get SOME gain from it, not much noticable tho, probably my guess, about 4-10fps increase overall :

That site is a scam! it said i shouldn't be able to run half of my games but i can. Did you see where it says "see what is needed to fix" they try to sell you their products. :hmm

haha yeah i saw that, and no i play as of right now 3 games, W:ET, cod4(thats occasionally), and Quake Live(new free variant to Quake 3)

, but nah i just ignored what they said lol