• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

OMGWTFROFLBBQ!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GTR

GTR

L2: Beginner

• User
  • 47 posts
Unknown at this point
haha sup people!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
hey! hows going.. did u find the config yet for cod 4? or still looking for it?

GTR

GTR

• User
  • 47 posts
Unknown at this point
oh i found it, put it in main, and unfortunately it didnt do much, i did the "Can I Run It?" test thingy, and haha i failed the test, video card, go figure, apparently, an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, isnt enough to run cod4 lol!, i still play it tho, so that site can suck mah bawls!, but no aside from that, i did get SOME gain from it, not much noticable tho, probably my guess, about 4-10fps increase overall :

SiLeNT

SiLeNT

L3: Novice

• User
  • 93 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
whats up dude? nice to meet ya! do u play just CoD4?

thundercunt

thundercunt

L420: The Honorable

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,812 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:20
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:THl_lNDERCl_lNT

oh i found it, put it in main, and unfortunately it didnt do much, i did the "Can I Run It?" test thingy, and haha i failed the test, video card, go figure, apparently, an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, isnt enough to run cod4 lol!, i still play it tho, so that site can suck mah bawls!, but no aside from that, i did get SOME gain from it, not much noticable tho, probably my guess, about 4-10fps increase overall :

That site is a scam! it said i shouldn't be able to run half of my games but i can. Did you see where it says "see what is needed to fix" they try to sell you their products. :hmm

GTR

GTR

• User
  • 47 posts
Unknown at this point
haha yeah i saw that, and no i play as of right now 3 games, W:ET, cod4(thats occasionally), and Quake Live(new free variant to Quake 3)
, but nah i just ignored what they said lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users