Server Update Unleashing COD Black Ops Servers

daredevil

well normally you press the ~ key to open up the console(box should pop up at the top of the screen) then type /connect 66.55.159.147:3074 then press enter and it should take you there :)

if that doesnt work you might have to resort finding the server in the master list. hope that helps

it dont work? /connect

I cant find a single one on the list wtf.

ps: very sexy game.

ya.... idk. I havnt even gotten in multi player yet cause it says every server is full. /connect doesn't seem to be an option to join servers so I'm not sure if theres another command :\

• Administrators

I cant find any of the servers, what should I be looking for? And also I'm wondering, how do you change your name on steam?

I would say we spam Duckie to make one tutorial. Basically, what we do is:

1. Join server.

2. Esc = Friends.

3. Join friends invite server.

Once you join our server, save it as favorite.

At present \connect IP doesn't work.

Thats how I found our server but then my GPU gived up on me and I typed \quit.

You basically have to get lucky to find one : /. I say the best bet is to have search settings of Default click on "servers" so its in alphabetical order and scroll to F's and if u dont find one, refresh i guess and repeat, or just join a random server.

I cant find any of the servers, what should I be looking for? And also I'm wondering, how do you change your name on steam?

"Change Profile Name" can be found at the bottom after clicking ur "Friends" tab.