dont be a ...[punkbuster]

toxicthesaint

lol sup? hi i wanted to join your server after reading your site and everything i figured what a awesome clan haha. so i tryed to join your server. and so i go in and i see on the left of my screen and it says punkbuster kicks for used names, innipropritate names, something like unidentified characters. and then it kicks me out, and says disconnected for unknown reason and i have tryed to get in ALL of your servers and it says that. idk whats wrong. it also does it in other ppls servers. so i am playing in non pb servers atm and i wanted to know what to do, i dont have a bot or anything on my computer, just regular ET file. plz help asap? =] :thanks:thanks

• Administrators

We have 5 ET and 1 COD 4 server. Which servers you tried to join? Can you name them so i can check logs and see whats up.

50-slot Jaymod Server 8.9.4.227:27960

20-slot Etpub Server 209.247.83.71:27960

24-slot Jaymod Server 216.155.146.19:27960

these are the ones i tried. and everytime punkbuster kicked me for like something with my name, i tried maki9ng new profiles, changeing my name in the 5 secs i could before i get kicked from pb. i tried alot of things. any ideas?

• Administrators
how do i get that stuff?

add me on xfire: hellreturn and i am on for 20 mins more.. join server when i am on server so i can see whats error.

• Administrators

Seems like it fixed :) I guess its auto fixed because when i was on u were able to play. U just need to fix u ping LOL