I LOVE COLLEGE!

SiLeNT

I'm sure everyone has heard that song by now but I totally disagree with Mr. Roth. College blows! Yeah it has its perks but I can't stand it. I HATE COLLEGE! Everyone is either a alcoholic, a drug addict or a freakin' genius! I'll let u guys guess which one I am. Needless to say finals didn't go so well for me but I'll keep truckin'! Heh at least its over!

Yeah college is like that if you are there to get laid drunk high and black out all in the same night lol

the song is pretty bad ass though

drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all i need (best line period)

I failed out of classes I had A's in because most of the colleges at the University of Kentucky have compulsory attendance policies. Never understood why I had to go to statistics if I could get an A without attending or cracking a book. My college experience was much the same as Asher Roth portrays, except I wasn't in a fraternity... my house was just like one though.