Things to do

Matty_c

Hey everyone,

In the interest of getting to know all the clan members a little better. Why don't we all post some of the hobbies we have or favorite things to do! I'll start.

I love to snowboard and I just started running again. I have a 5K race at the end of the month!

Now you go :yahoo

Well I have broad interests. I enjoy Martial Arts and am a beginning/amateur freerunner.

I practice herbalism studying both the ability of plants to heal and to poison.

I enjoy studying weapons of all sorts from simple wood (Bo staffs, escrima sticks, etc), to whips, blades, explosives, bows, firearms, artillary, etc......

I enjoy recreational lockpicking (only pick locks I have in the house).

I enjoy conspiracy theories (as long as they are backed by good evidence).

I am starting to learn program coding and play video games.

There are a few of my basic things.

• Administrators

I don't get much spare time lately, but I like to read articles on Science, Technology, Coding, etc.

On the weekends, I mostly play Volleyball, ping pong, cricket, sometimes golf, etc.

I like to work on cars when I have a chance, I collect die cast cars, mostly vintage Hotwheels. I occasionally punch people at work, fun part of my job. Will be finishing my 16th year of Deputy Sheriff in corrections on the 24th of October. I served 4 years in USMC infantry. I am raising 2 future PC gamers / =F|A= members. ....and a lot of other gibberish...