graphics

Jorz

i downloaded a movie cfg and it faked up my graphics,even thought i exec my normal config it isnt the correct :(

http://img87.imageshack.us/i/20101017172857railgun.jpg/

http://img87.imageshack.us/i/20101017172843railgun.jpg/

in those pics they seems ok but when i play the game they seem much smaller and my console is:http://img139.imageshack.us/i/consolesl.jpg/

also the console seems ok but ingame its really small and i can hardly read it.

I have no idea why is that :(

and my fps dont go up to 80 at all but normally they go to 200+ easily at least when i am on specs looking on the ground

help the :noob

If everything else fails try doing /cvar_restart and then execing your .cfg and see if it helps. Be careful as /cvar_restart will set all of your options to default ones (stock ET settings).

If everything else fails try doing /cvar_restart and then execing your .cfg and see if it helps. Be careful as /cvar_restart will set all of your options to default ones (stock ET settings).

Not trying to jack your thread Jorz but I've been looking for something that will reset my game to default like Saizou mentioned. Saizou does that reset all your exp and admin levels too?

Not trying to jack your thread Jorz but I've been looking for something that will reset my game to default like Saizou mentioned. Saizou does that reset all your exp and admin levels too?

No, that command will not reset your XP/admin, but it will indeed reset your settings to default. XP and admin level are contained in your etkey file in your etmain folder. If you want to reset your binds as well as your settings, then just type /exec etconfig in the console.

I found that command useful as it removes any variables that you created if you made binds in a certain way (eg. set HiMsg "vsay Hi"), then HiMsg would get remembered by console which I find annoying. /cvar_restart removes them aswell.

Now that we are at it back up your etkey somewhere safe so if your PC ever crashes you can easily restore admin and XP.

/thread hijacking

lol second fail topic omg :P

the other cfg changed my r_mode to 8 but i use 4 so even after execing my cfg and restarting et it didnt help.so i searched my cfg and found i had set it to 4 :D

sorry :P

p.s now i see that /cvar_restart is really useful for me cuz after sometime my cfg gets reseted or something,and i try to use my binds but i get some old ones that i did on console and not in cfg!i will use it in the future,thanks!