i hate ppl who pretend to be your friend

Urine_Sample

how in the hell is this fool finst to try to mess me up whilst his kids are watching me buke on this fool!? I hate acting like this but sometimes when u drunk u spill some beans to your supposed friends who then try to rip on you over it, and me being the way i am i smashed dude in front of his family.

he recently got caught with 1 kilo of coke and heroin and tries to come to me to help him out over some money for his atty and his family to help bail him out. 60k and what happens? we get drunk with his wife and his lady's sister and he tells us of how his dad molested him. so i tell him of how my uncle tried doing the same shit to me and my cousin and next thing you know, we're throwing down. i dont even remember over what

i f***iing smashed him in front of his kids and now he's in jail cause his house has been tapped ever since he got caught with the weigh and i took off before the cops could nab met. i hate ppl who pretend to be your friends.

how in the hell is this fool finst to try to mess me up whilst his kids are watching me buke on this fool!? I hate acting like this but sometimes when u drunk u spill some beans to your supposed friends who then try to rip on you over it, and me being the way i am i smashed dude in front of his family.

he recently got caught with 1 kilo of coke and heroin and tries to come to me to help him out over some money for his atty and his family to help bail him out. 60k and what happens? we get drunk with his wife and his lady's sister and he tells us of how his dad molested him. so i tell him of how my uncle tried doing the same shit to me and my cousin and next thing you know, we're throwing down. i dont even remember over what

i f***iing smashed him in front of his kids and now he's in jail cause his house has been tapped ever since he got caught with the weigh and i took off before the cops could nab met. i hate ppl who pretend to be your friends.

damn :o

shit happens when your drunk bro :(

You have your good times, and your bad.

But stay out of trouble, your a fun guy to throw knives with :wub: