Sound Problems in 2.6b

Last days i played on a 2.6b Server. It was my first try with that patch, but after figurig out, the game was running. But on the server i realized a weird sound. The sound is very low and very vague, like listening under the covers to music. I tried to change sound options, but it didnt worked. I googled, but i couldnt find something. Maybe someone can help me here? My thoughts was that i maybe miss some soundsfiles?

• Administrators

Try restarting your ET and see if it fixes your issues.

1. Restart ET.

2. Join server.

If you are talking about game sounds, then try changing s_xxx cvars.

• Administrators

same problem since months ^^ but i dont care, i live with that :P

U have all your sound options tweaked up.... if u are also having problem then i think i know whats the issue.. xfire me and i will send u new config and see if that fixes it.. No guarantee.

U have all your sound options tweaked up.... if u are also having problem then i think i know whats the issue.. xfire me and i will send u new config and see if that fixes it.. No guarantee.

i do i do :) ohh and i did xD but forgot u to tell this issue LOL *sending again*

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I too have this problem it does not install the version 2.6b because if not then I sounds out of phase.

I immediately thought it was a problem in the game because I crato a topic on the forum recently asking how to fix the problem after a while, 'I understand that time is the fault of the 2.6b patch.

In my topic I found that downloading a video on my problem:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/11621-sounds-strange/

You are able to solve the problem?