ONE year.. and I missed it

Degritz

I just realized, I have been a proud member of the Fearless Assassins for a year now... as of Oct 8th, and I totally missed my own anniversary =(

Although after a year on here, and having so much fun reading the forums today I think I will be more active on them.

I love this clan

Gratz :) And yeah post more on forums :D It's fun :]

hehe, it is, I am enjoying it, usually I have limited time on comp and like to keep that time to kill more people.. not talk to em =D

He he, I did not join this clan because of the forums, although I admit, the more I browse the more I like em.

I joined this clan because Daredevil did not give me an option not too.. it went something like this ( In my totally non distorted memory )

Dardevil: Hey degritz you are now a member of this most honorable and beautiful clan that I have created from my sheer genius and force of my almighty will.. now go put in and app, submit you GUID and put on tags and don't give me no shit.. do it, do it now...

Degritz: WOW A CLAN INVITE ME SO EXITED!!!!!!

Daredevil: ...

Degritz: oh.. ok..

(5 min break)

=F|A=Degritz: done!

Daredevil: Good, I have deemed it and therefore it was so

=F|A=Degritz > Daredevil: Ty

Server: The lord of this realm is no longer online

And that is pretty nearly almost word for word exactly like it nearly happened.. I swear it. by daredevils name.

He he, I did not join this clan because of the forums, although I admit, the more I browse the more I like em.

I joined this clan because Daredevil did not give me an option not too.. it went something like this ( In my totally non distorted memory )

Dardevil: Hey degritz you are now a member of this most honorable and beautiful clan that I have created from my sheer genius and force of my almighty will.. now go put in and app, submit you GUID and put on tags and don't give me no shit.. do it, do it now...

Degritz: WOW A CLAN INVITE ME SO EXITED!!!!!!

Daredevil: ...

Degritz: oh.. ok..

(5 min break)

=F|A=Degritz: done!

Daredevil: Good, I have deemed it and therefore it was so

=F|A=Degritz > Daredevil: Ty

Server: The lord of this realm is no longer online

And that is pretty nearly almost word for word exactly like it nearly happened.. I swear it. by daredevils name.

Lol , sounds to me as God himself was talking to you on that day : dont give me no shit, do it, do it now !

Anyway, congrats to your anniversary