• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Question..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

5N34KYK1LL

5N34KYK1LL

L3: Novice

• User
  • 89 posts
Unknown at this point
i was wondering, is there a way of finding out exactly how many kills/deaths you have done overall on a server since you first joined up to the server when ever you did, all the way to now?

typing in "!stats" shows you your score just for the time you have logged in on that visit your currently on. i have checked out splatterladder and my rating for noiseyperfection is 12.6 and for sneakybastard is 7.1 and the averate score per minute of 170+ xp, but it says nothing about the k/d..

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
No you can't.

GRUENWALD

GRUENWALD

L3: Novice

• User
  • 72 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None

i was wondering, is there a way of finding out exactly how many kills/deaths you have done overall on a server since you first joined up to the server when ever you did, all the way to now?

typing in "!stats" shows you your score just for the time you have logged in on that visit your currently on. i have checked out splatterladder and my rating for noiseyperfection is 12.6 and for sneakybastard is 7.1 and the averate score per minute of 170+ xp, but it says nothing about the k/d..

THINK IM NOT TELLIN THE TRUTH

GO ON ET HARDCORE :hi :hi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users