ET Server Public ET Pro Server Now Running SLAC

CSL

Our public ET PRO server @ 78.46.59.14:27970 is now running SLAC.

Please note the following:

1. In order to access the server you must go to http://sl-anticheat.com/ create an account, download the slac software, and install as per the instructions.

2. In order to access SLAC servers you must start ET though SLAC otherwise it will not work.

3. Please provide some feedback folks, considering the fact that Evenbalance is not helping with all the PB kicks, It would be nice to have a reliable cheat protection who knows maybe SLAC will be extended to other MODS.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had no Lag at any time (not like punkbuster that i always have lag spikes every time i join a server, even if its empty)

No lag,No random kicks,the only thing left is to see if slac really works against cheaters.

It's Great!!

idk if this only happens to me,but when i download the slac thing,when i open it,the antivirus say that have a virus and i have to delete it.

I test this with 2 differents antivirus and is the same.

If someone now why,please tell me,Thanks. :)

I hope they work fast on the Linux version!

According tothe SLAC forums the linux version is on the way but they havent given a release date.

idk if this only happens to me,but when i download the slac thing,when i open it,the antivirus say that have a virus and i have to delete it.

I test this with 2 differents antivirus and is the same.

If someone now why,please tell me,Thanks. :)

read the slac FAQ, its there, also in slac forums

Ontopic:

I would change the name, the actual one is a bit too used and well i dont see it geting popular with that name, maybe make a poll or smth to choose a name :P

yh...they even suspend or ban you for multiaccount creating so be aware folks :)

But as far as I have tried it - no lag and no problems.

Yeah I agree with Sfinx weve been scrimming using SLAC and its not laggy at all. Still doesnt help with the skill fakers though :/