Something to ponder...

Funksdead

I just want to start out by saying how much I enjoy being part of this clan/community. Many others of you probably feel the same way. Unfortunately we have been encountering some serious server problems. This has hastened us to consider to move away from our current provider. With that being said there will be a increase in cost. This post is not targeted to those that contribute or those who can not. Plenty of people have enough on there plate and come here for escapism and that is fine. This post is targeted to those of us who can contribute and forget or choose not to. Please if you can contribute something to the clan/community than please do. There are many members that dedicate a lot of time. Then there are many members who dedicate a tremendous amount of time. The gaming quality we expect from our =F|A= servers is not free. Many of use contribute monthly to keep this ship afloat. Any amount would help. If a majority of members could donate just the equivalent of a $1 a week, $4 a month, this post would never happen. By no means is anyone going to judge anybody about donations, I know I will not tolerate it. This is just a reminder. If you can then please do make a contribution. If anyone has comments or suggestions please post them...but lets keep it classy.

• Like 5

A great post well needed. (+1 rep) People do take servers for granted.

While i'm out of real work I can't donate really (refuse to claim benefits).. I sent my paypal balance ($7 lol) to FA earlier today as it happens :).. And any time I have something in paypal like that I'll send it over =]

C'mon guys... even if it's a buck lying around in your paypal account, it's worth sending!

Chuckun

How much would a 24 slot server cost per month (a non-EMSGaming one)?

A 24 slot CoD4 server would cost us $30 a month from gameservers.

I don't actually have any money I could contribute right now, but I may be able to pull some together after I get Black Ops.

Edited by Tomato