• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. (scam)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

PO Box 8252
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
W6 0BX
TELEPHONE:+44

Attention:Beneficiary,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $5,950,000.00USD directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308 at the owner of this email address. The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation of contract/inheritance payment for a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code.They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. But we are unable to complete the transfer directed at an email address.so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
A COPY OF IDENTIFICATION:

As soon as this information is received and you have complied with the requirements of Western Union Transfer Charges of £185.00. dollars,and that is only fee you can pay to receive your daily payment of £5,000.00 because the payment was approved today.We also observed that there is an insurance coverage on your fund that does not allow us to deduct a cent from your principal amount.Therefore,you are required to send through western union in your country to London for the transfer charges of £185.00 on my name Lawrence Benson,address London United Kingdom.After you make the payment you send to me this information as stated below:

Sender name:

Sender address:

Exactly amount sent:

Mtcn no:
Text question:Color
Text answer:White

As soon as we receive your payment details today my office shall proceed with your transaction today.Note:This is not one of those scammers that all they are after is to ripe off people money and at the end you will not receive your funds. Meanwhile the instruction of this payment was directly from the (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND United Kingdom to our western union office.
THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Operator Western Union

International United Kingdom.

Your's in service,
Lawrence Benson

Posted Image

signed

Posted Image

Western Union® Welcome to Western Union Send Money Worldwide

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
  • Server:Jay2
Contributor
I get these all the time. They are usually full of grammatical errors and easy to spot. I sometimes write back and play with them. It's fun to get their hopes up.

It's some guy in a third world country with a 1997 computer at the only library in the country that has electricity, trying to get you or anyone to send him money.

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
lol , European e scamers .

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
of £185.00. dollars

http://www.419eater.com/

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor

I get these all the time. They are usually full of grammatical errors and easy to spot. I sometimes write back and play with them. It's fun to get their hopes up.

It's some guy in a third world country with a 1997 computer at the only library in the country that has electricity, trying to get you or anyone to send him money.

Same here, though i usually just spam some random things back hah.

CSL

CSL

Missing In Action

• ET Member
  • 1,769 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=CSL!
Contributor

Lol the only other thing they can run on their broke ass pc's besides these scams is ET.

gigabyte

gigabyte

L3: Novice

• User
  • 382 posts
Look at they'e sentences, they try hard to make it look legit lol, but they still fail.

AcidParadox

AcidParadox

• CS Member
  • 1,587 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:acid-paradox
  • Admin:15
  • Server:CS:GO #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Acid-Paradox
  • Steam ID:=F|A=Acid-Paradox
  • T-M:4-3
Contributor
 Approved! 

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better
Man, that guy STILL owes me my money.

PAY UP BENSON, OR I ROLL YOU LIKE I DID THE EASTER BUNNY

Posted Image

despera.DOS

despera.DOS

L3: Novice

• User
  • 72 posts
  • Admin:8
185 Dollarpounds? Where do they pay with Dollarpounds,
something like Australia? :crazy

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
Those things always appear in my junk folder. delete right away. dont even bother reading them.

Butterz

Butterz

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts
  • Admin:12

You know the sad thing? Old people in Australia actually fall for these scams, which is sorta sad, but it makes for hilarious TV when the journalists start to investigate. Something like $5 billion has been lost to scammers.

Oh and:
Posted Image

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
Contributor
lol it's fun to look at all the errors. Like the name on the signature isn't even Lawrence Benson, it's Carl something.

Western Union doesn't even have an "Office of Money Transfer", and certainly not in the UK where they would have to pay taxes. Western Union is just a bunch of computers transferring money with thousands of agents all over the world and a call center in Costa Rica to answer the phone when people call them.

My wife used to work there before they laid off all their US workers in 2007, I know all about Western Union.

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts

Those things always appear in my junk folder. delete right away. dont even bother reading them.

Same here :D

Saizou

Saizou

• Leader
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor

Oh and:
Posted Image

XKCD, my favourite webcomic :)

On topic: I hardly get any spam on my gmail accounts but my old email provided by my ISP is still full of messages labeled as [SPAM]. 200+ mails about fake Rolex watches, money malversations and other shady stuff per week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users