this is whats amazing in life

Baska

He is amazing. He set me on a better path when I was headed towards failure and destruction. Nick came to my town recently, but unfortunately I was unable to see him. But I saw a few of his videos, and the first ten minutes already had me in tears. He began a change in me that is still going, but it’s the right change. I’m now closer to God and my personality’s changed. It’s by him (and Him, the Lord) that lives have changed.

I thought he was a thalidomide baby but he was born in 1982 so I don't know what happened to him, something in the water maybe. As far as the inspirational stuff, I think he is doing a great job and maybe helping people.

One time I slid off the road in my car (it was raining and I was going around a curve). I hit a tree and my car was ruined, but I was fine. I felt really lucky to be alive at that moment. Wears off though and you feel normal again.

I cant really say what that make me feel,i cant express it with english words,that really help me.

Thanks for share this.

Saw a few of his videos. I had my neice watch one when she used to be downing about being over weight. About being ugly. About never going to be able to find happiness. She was near the point of suicide. I'm not going to give 100% credit to nick, but he started the ripple in a pond. My neice is now 101 pounds, beatiful, and married with 3 children. It's amazing how much of a 180 someone can do with their lives. It starts with something small, but that small ripple can create a massive effect!

• Administrators

He is a guy born in Australia by serbian parents, I don't have a problem with the guy himself in fact I am amazed at how much he overcame in his life, but I have a problem with him as a person and the fact that he uses his "motivational speaking" to spread the word of "God" to kids. Put me in the room with him he would have wished that he had drowned in that 4 inches of water. I rather hang with Zach Anner then with this guy

He is a guy born in Australia by serbian parents, I don't have a problem with the guy himself in fact I am amazed at how much he overcame in his life, but I have a problem with him as a person and the fact that he uses his "motivational speaking" to spread the word of "God" to kids. Put me in the room with him he would have wished that he had drowned in that 4 inches of water. I rather hang with Zach Anner then with this guy

Ovaj je 100% ratni invalid (Äedo) lol