Usernames

csconley

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK mine is an interesting one. I got Zombie from l4d as I used to play that game religiously and then I stopped.

As for the eternal.... well if you look up Matthew (my real name) in urban dictionary, it says that I am an eternal sex god

hence the eternal part of the name. Completely random yet it fits nicely.

Hmmm Picked I3lessed randomly and cause I liked it, as for when I use Merl!n, I played in a tourney where everyone on my team took call names from the movie "Top Gun" I used Merl!n and just liked it so I started using it interchangeably as my ET name depending on what kinda mood I'm in :)

Mine came about while trying to register ghost recon advanced warfighter. It was breaking my balls and would not let me register, my buddy said you are doing something wrong...my reply was ok F**k face here ,so screwing around I used the first thing that came to mind and put Funbut as user name and the freakin registration went through and Funkbut was born. Previous names were Monster, YUfool and YUsuck.....

Mine was based on my reaction to being dead soooooooo quickly when I first started playing. I was so bad

that I would take two steps and be dead and after one particular slaughterfest of a bloodbath, I thought "omgimdead"

was kind of funny and appropriate.

During a match back in like 04 in my etpro competition days, I scoped for the kill from an elevator (door opened and the med waiting there to defend got silenced). The guy I killed rofl and called me a complete and utter maniac after the match was over. A teammate of mine said something along the lines of, nah he's just suicidal. Hence the pub handle from that day forward. Since I scoped in situations that no other sane person would even consider, the name kinda fit. Add the fact, I don't care about getting killed, just try and take as many with me as I can before I die (and will try insane shit for a kill), it's a no brainer.

Alexandra is my real life name :D

My username used to be "lady alex"but then stupid people still kept asking if I'm a girl or guy cus of the name alex!@ grrr lmao >.> So I changed it to Alexandra but now they keep asking if I'm spanish >.> LIKE OMG.. THEY DONT ONLY USE THAT STUPIF NAME IN SPAIN!@!@!@!@ :]