I.Q. Test - certified & 15 minures

unlawfulsniper

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

143+ is genious, albert einstein had like 170 something. When i say im gifted it doesnt mean that i have gifts i just mean im smart, like i do well in school without trying, i have alot of common sense, i have a ton of useless factual information, and i have a lot of natural logic to figure real life problems out

143+ is genious, albert einstein had like 170 something. When i say im gifted it doesnt mean that i have gifts i just mean im smart, like i do well in school without trying, i have alot of common sense, i have a ton of useless factual information, and i have a lot of natural logic to figure real life problems out

Also, you have an amazing ego. :D

you have common sense, lol, i don't have any comon sense at all

Also, you have an amazing ego. :D

nothing wrong with the ego imo. if its true its true.

@ack what is your job or schooling in?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, I really am 15 and everything I look at I analyze I just think how did that happen or why it did. I'm only 15 Im not the next Albert Einstein or Galileo.

Though ----> :l33t:l33t:l33t:l33t =]

I don't know, I really am 15 and everything I look at I analyze I just think how did that happen or why it did. I'm only 15 Im not the next Albert Einstein or Galileo.

Though ----> :l33t:l33t:l33t:l33t =]

Can you multiply 248 x 489 in your head with no calculator and how long does it take you?

BTW, even Einstein was no Einstein.