i pWn3d myself

Urine_Sample

i passed out few weeks after paying $900 for some dental work to be done on my front chompers. i was sitting down and felt a dizzy spell begin to come over me, so i decided to get up and walk it off. Big mistake because I passed out & hit the floor with my head very hard, that's when my friends say i started arching backwards and shaking. lol

i'm in chicago, but when i came to consciousness for some reason i thought i was in texas. i thought i had just finished braggin to some peeps i met in texas while back in jr high about how they never met a person who smoked as much weed as me, I can hang, chicago smokers will outsmoke anyone blahblahblah, and that i had taken 1 hit off of a joint and passed out right after braggin. So initially i felt like an idiot until i heard the voices of my friends from Chicago telling me to get up and quit acting stupid, so then I was completely confused. they're picking me up and i feel my pants wet.

Apparently i pissed and shitted my pants when i passed out as i was arch backwards shaking(like a siezure i guess) right after my head hit the floor and when i came to, i felt a bunch of gravel and tasted blood in my mouth. Well, turns out when i hit the floor with my domepiece, i knocked out my front teeth i had just payed $900 for. so there i go again to the same dentist who said "MY GOD!?". the look on his face i will never forget. So since i thought $900 wasn't enough to spend on my teeth, $1300 extra is spent to make a bridge of porcelain teeth between my upper canines.

so essentially i spent $900 to knock my own teeth out until i was satisfied with a bill of $2200

Lesson learned, stay the f*** down when you feel dizzy

You might want to be concerned. People lose conciousness and have seizures for a reason- it is not a random event. There could be something wrong neurologically or at the very least you may have (or at the time had) an imbalance of hormones or nutrients. I would advise having that looked at.

You might want to be concerned. People lose conciousness and have seizures for a reason- it is not a random event. There could be something wrong neurologically or at the very least you may have (or at the time had) an imbalance of hormones or nutrients. I would advise having that looked at.

Yeah - hey doctor every time I smoke a joint and drink ten beers and pop some pills I get dizzy and knock my teeth out. Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah - hey doctor every time I smoke a joint and drink ten beers and pop some pills I get dizzy and knock my teeth out. Any advice?

LMAO!!

weed with whatever residue the dentist shot him up with.. hehe maybe I should try it

You may or may not of had a seizure. Your body could have had(cant spell) a veso-vegal reaction where the body chooses to reset itself rather than deal with whats going on such as very high fever or pushing too hard while trying to take a dump and other things that can cause this reaction, one of the side effects of tyour body resetting is passing out and loosing control of your bodily functions. As far as falling and knocking out your new bridge thats just a plain fail.

Should we now change your IGN to Fecalsample? just saying :geek: