Our good friend 9014 is kicking ppl in Hardcore

Andrestor

Hi there,

So, I decided i visit Hardcore for a while and have seen in the few days, that the lovely 9014 packets issue that has been kicking out players in the Jay servers is also happening here, including yours truly :S.

Since there's already a big debate towards that I just wanted to let know of it.

• Administrators

• Administrators

Tell those Evenbalance coders. Looks like they have no plan to fix the issue.

Also, take screenshot when PB is mass kicking. Suckers might need proof to fix something.

I'd recommend to get rid of PB on all Jays as they are so popular.

Taking out PB is NEVER a good choice, id rather get kicked every half hour or so rather than being able to play ok but gang raped by hackers all the time

• Like 1

Taking out PB is NEVER a good choice, id rather get kicked every half hour or so rather than being able to play ok but gang raped by hackers all the time

+1 on that statement and besides getting kicked every 30 min for teh saftey of others should matter first, anyways dont u guys think we can make something like a poll to decide or not?

above statement is cleary under my opinion

That's why there are the !kick/!ban commands, sir. Most hackers are easy to spot, especially the ones that PB catches. I'd rather not get kicked at all (which btw I haven't been), and maybe have to spend 5-10 minutes playing with a hacker before he's gone.

That's why there are the !kick/!ban commands, sir. Most hackers are easy to spot, especially the ones that PB catches. I'd rather not get kicked at all (which btw I haven't been), and maybe have to spend 5-10 minutes playing with a hacker before he's gone.

Agree. This is why we need members ;)

This 9014 kicked today half allies team today in Jay1 , suddenly teams were 23 vs 11 :D , and btw somehow ET crashed in Jay1 for all players ?!

Lol same thing happened today on jay1 (the unbalanced teams because of the kicks). I forgot how many maps I stayed (5-6) but in that time i saw quite a lot of 9014 errors =P. But most morn/afternoon today the server was pretty full (even after the 9014 kick most players tend to come back to server so that is some good news).

Lol same thing happened today on jay1 (the unbalanced teams because of the kicks). I forgot how many maps I stayed (5-6) but in that time i saw quite a lot of 9014 errors =P. But most morn/afternoon today the server was pretty full (even after the 9014 kick most players tend to come back to server so that is some good news).

I don't play a ton, however, I've only been kicked once by this issue out of all the times I have. Basically, deal with it.

I Dont think you have ever seen a real hacker...

Aimbotters are bollocks, they are easily spotted and kicked.

But i dont think you have ever faced those hackers who even hack admin powers and render !kick and !ban useless, I had to face one of those some time back.

It takes a server restart to take em away and yet, theres no problem for them to come back.

Also, some of the lesser class hackers (taking reference on the one above) have the software to avoid kicks and bans

some even GUID wise, so its still not a good idea.

EDIT: Now even though some hackers can bypass PB, the number of people who can is absolutely much lower

Edited by Andrestor

I Dont think you have ever seen a real hacker...

Aimbotters are bollocks, they are easily spotted and kicked.

But i dont think you have ever faced those hackers who even hack admin powers and render !kick and !ban useless, I had to face one of those some time back.

It takes a server restart to take em away and yet, theres no problem for them to come back.

Also, some of the lesser class hackers (taking reference on the one above) have the software to avoid kicks and bans

some even GUID wise, so its still not a good idea.

EDIT: Now even though some hackers can bypass PB, the number of people who can is absolutely much lower

I can pretty much guarantee that I know more about hacks than you do. Most of the cheaters busted by PB are aimbots, wallhacks, multihacks, etc. These hackers that can "hack admin powers" are very rarely seen, and many of them have the ability to bypass PB anyway (which you even said in your post).