• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

What's up??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Halfcracked

Halfcracked

L1: Learner

• User
  • 12 posts
Unknown at this point
Hey guys... It's your old .bb. friend.

Miss a lot of old ET gaming. Hope everyone is doing well.. Too many F|A people to mention. How's everyone been? Anyone still here?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Saizou

Saizou

L7: Teacher

• Leader
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor
As you can see we are still alive and kicking :)
Can't remember who you are but welcome back anyways.

Halfcracked

Halfcracked

• User
  • 12 posts
Unknown at this point
I was the leader of a clan where some of your members came from after our clan disolved. Blacky and Dixus and some others will hopefully remember me. :)

MilkTea?

MilkTea?

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 260 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
Hey hey. There are still a lot of us around half, too many to mention indeed. ET is still plenty fun so don't pass on a chance to jump in.

I've actually heard reports of Nerfherder sightings on the servers, but it's a rare occurence. I haven't seen him myself in months.

SkuLLc0LLector

SkuLLc0LLector

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,683 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Server:None
  • Alias:Skully
hey ;--)

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

I was the leader of a clan where some of your members came from after our clan disolved. Blacky and Dixus and some others will hopefully remember me. :)

Howdy! Me = Blacky. Nerfy still plays once a while. I have seen him on Etpub servers. BH is prolly on IRC channel. Corey, Milky, Blade, etc are still kicking people's butt in ET. :) Killergirl is also still around.

How's life going? You should join up sometimes :P Most of the old crew still plays. :D

Halfcracked

Halfcracked

• User
  • 12 posts
Unknown at this point

Howdy! Me = Blacky. Nerfy still plays once a while. I have seen him on Etpub servers. BH is prolly on IRC channel. Corey, Milky, Blade, etc are still kicking people's butt in ET. :) Killergirl is also still around.

How's life going? You should join up sometimes :P Most of the old crew still plays. :D

Good to see everyone hanging in there... I've been working 60 hour weeks and we just had our 4th Child, so things are crazy. I talk to Nerf every few days. Moblord, for those who remember him, is getting married this weekend. Drop me a line on Xfire guys if you see me around! I'm going to go look for some fun on adlernest if I can find a server with it. :)

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Say, hello to Mob. I had PM'd a while back on .bb. forums and he never replied back :P

Good luck with new kid ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users