• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Music

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FunkybananA

FunkybananA

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 357 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:8
Contributor
Hi!

I don't know if any of you is interested in listening to me and friend's music, but we finally got the home studio working and started to record a couple of tracks!

And so I thought I would share "the joy" if I might say..! I also post this here cause we need opinions from others :)

Vicariously.wav - 18.31MB

Tell me what you think! :)

ps. It's still under development so it's kinda short..

pps. We usually play more melodic metal, but sometimes it feels good to just jam with the guitars ;)

Is there a way to put the file in a media player like some people here have done it? I've seen someonee having mediaplayers either on their profiles or posts, but how is that being done?

Cheers

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

ISCHWARS

ISCHWARS

L6: Expert

• Banned
  • 882 posts
Heard youre little session : ) Can you show me something with singing? Drums? What program do u use for recording? I produce and make music since many years. If i can help you then pls ask. :rolleyes:

FunkybananA

FunkybananA

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 357 posts
  • Admin:8
Contributor

Heard youre little session : ) Can you show me something with singing? Drums? What program do u use for recording? I produce and make music since many years. If i can help you then pls ask. :rolleyes:

You mean you want us to record some singing and drums? - If yes, then ofcourse it can be done :) That's just the beginning of something, there's gonna be drums and singing, that are propably produced by me, like the rhythm guitar in this one.

I think we'll continue next weekend :)

To answer your question on what program we used it's called wavelab, not the best one, but the basics are easy to handle, but as time passes by, we'll go and get another program :)

ISCHWARS

ISCHWARS

L6: Expert

• Banned
  • 882 posts
ok nice!! yes i know wavelab....a very good program is cubase! its not expansive,easy to handle and has nice features.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users